About Me

My photo
My name is Penny & I'm an agility addict

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Messin' with their heads!

We recently did some painting in the kitchen, where we have our canine condo in the corner. It used to be, big cages on the bottom for Cactus & Blast, little cages on the top for Bizzie & Boo. We moved things around a little & needed more room, so I changed the order of the cages - now it's Cactus & Boo on the bottom & Bizzie & Blast on the top. So, everyone's cage changed position!

Well, it's just hilarious when it's time for them to get to their kennels.. they're all flying in & out of kennels - is this the right one - hey what are you doing in my house - yikes, I don't fit!
Very entertaining for me!

1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

that's very mean :o) you should video it...