About Me

My photo
My name is Penny & I'm an agility addict

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Critter

We have a new addition to our doggie family... her name is Critter & she is training with Wayne. He is so funny - he's madly in love with this little "critter".

We weren't really in the market for a new dog, but we babysat her a couple of times & that was it - we were hooked.

She has got to be the happiest little girl - loves all the other dogs & loves to play.

I chose the name Critter cause she often stands up on her hindlegs & she looks just like the little critters in the Telus commercials!

I had a hard time getting a photo of her since she's never still.. but here's a couple.

She's so tiny she can actually get right through that baby gate!





























1 comment:

Lynda said...

she is lovely!
how is my favorite girl? any babies yet? Thinking of Miss Bizzie lots.
let me know when she is a mama.