About Me

My photo
My name is Penny & I'm an agility addict

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Puppy Love


This is the sable boy - I think he'll be very handsome!








This is a black & white girl - looks a lot like her momma!









Bizzie's puppies are just over 3 wks old now. This is the fun time when they start to be little dogs. They can now motor around pretty well & have started to play a bit with each other - kinda starts out by accident, so it's funny to watch. Next week I will move them into a bigger pen in the kitchen so they can get used to more activity & the other dogs running around & playing.
It will be interesting to see how Critter reacts - she had puppies last year & she's quite sure Bizzie needs her help right now. Bizzie doesn't really see it that way!

I'm anxious for Bizzie to get back into shape so that we can start training again. I would like to run her at regionals this June if she is ready, but if it's too much for her, we'll work up to it more slowly. I am taking her to a chiropractor in a couple of wks, so hopefully we'll see how she is. It took a very long time for her to recover mentally & physically from her last litter, so I hope I can have a better plan this time to get her back to having a fun time at agility.

Apart from agility, I've been working on more tricks with Blast. He loves to learn & at some point I'd like to do some freestyle with him. Right now we're working on weaving backwards through my legs. I need some ideas for some more cool tricks, so if you have any ideas, please let me know!

No comments: