About Me

My photo
My name is Penny & I'm an agility addict

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Puppy Update




Well, Bizzie's puppies are now 2 wks old. All doing well!
This is the sable boy. He's really adorable.








This is the sable girl. I haven't quite figured out who the noisy one is, but my money's on her!







Here are the black & white girls! I still have a soft spot for the black & whites!





The other dogs are quite jealous of all the attention that Bizzie & her pups get. Critter is very interested & is always trying to sneak in to see the pups. I'm sure she remembers her pups & is always watching Bizzie closely! The puppies are now starting to use their legs & climb out of their bed to find momma! One of them gets quite snarky when another puppy tries to move her from the milk bar! They are just now starting to get a personality - the next week will bring lots of changes!




















1 comment:

Oskar said...

What adorable pups!

My name is Oskar & I have a great blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to come together!

Happy St. Pats,
Oskar