About Me

My photo
My name is Penny & I'm an agility addict

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Decisions, decisions

Trying to decide if I should take Bizzie to Nationals...  I was 90% sure we wouldn't go, but I'm having second thoughts...  It's a lot of money, but I can share expenses...  she's not all that consistent, if it rains, she likely won't run well... she's been pretty cheeky, but is running fast...
I likely won't go next year (assuming we qualify) cause it'll likely be in the east which is too far to travel...

If I stay home, I can do the AKC show here at Spruce Meadows...

Hmmm, I just have a couple of days to decide.... what should I do???

1 comment:

HyperHounds said...

I keep wondering the same thing. nationals or AKC show. it sure would be nice to not have to travel. good luck with the decision.