Well, the entry is in, confirmation received, Bizzie & I are going to Nationals... It was a tough decision, but as always, once the decision is made, you feel better... I think!
We have a couple of trials coming up, so we will see if she is running well - she was running fast & happy at Regionals, so that's our goal for Nat's. Just hope the weather is reasonable. Looking forward to Nanaimo - haven't been to the Island for a few years...
Are You Capable of Achieving Greatness?
3 years ago