About Me

My photo
My name is Penny & I'm an agility addict

Monday, November 24, 2008

Outreach

We did our last outreach weekend of the year. I think I enjoyed it the best of all three.

Since I had all 3 paps there, I did a little with each, but mostly worked with Blast.



Some of what we did reinforced what I'd learned earlier, but needed reminders on - i.e. reward more often.... I have a better plan now for Blast to prevent his "blasting off" - note to self -be careful what you name your dog!



We did some acceleration/deceleration drills, rear cross drills, etc. which were all good.

We really only did 1 course, which I did with Boo, who was happy to run - it wasn't perfect, but when he really runs I"m pretty happy.



I now have some more ideas for training & proofing weave poles, since both Blast & Bizzie are still learning this skill.



It was a fun group of people & we had a nice time staying with friends Jan & Dave, who were wonderful hosts!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i thought blast did awesome, you guys are making a great team, i agree it was a great weekend too!!!

and boo had fun on that course he was really givin 'er!!

see you in january!

sarah