About Me

My photo
My name is Penny & I'm an agility addict

Monday, December 14, 2009

December weather & this & that..

I think in my last post I referred to another trip to Edmonton for an agility trial - well, the weather didn't co-operate, the Hwy was closed & we didn't make the trip. Very disappointing!
It's been really cold & snowy here for some time now. We haven't been doing any training at the barn at all, so really, the dogs have been having a break from running any sequences or anything. We have been working on some tricks though.
My intentions were great as far as doing some training in the basement, but with several family birthday parties & Christmas coming soon, we haven't really done much.

I have had updates from the owners of Bizzie's puppies though (3 of them anyways), so here's a couple of photos of the pups at 5 months..



This is ZipR - the only black & white puppy -she
looks the most like Bizzie Bee. She is living in Victoria.













This is Pint - the smallest little boy - he looks a lot like his daddy, Leggo. He lives in Edmonton.
(photo taken by David Geertsen of Blackstone Images. )












This is Mika - she was the biggest puppy & is now living in Mexico!











The other puppy, Clifford, is living in Edmonton, but I have no photos of him as yet.

No comments: