About Me

My photo
My name is Penny & I'm an agility addict

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!




Only 2 more sleeps till Christmas Day!
We will be spending Christmas day with my daughter & her family this year. My grandson was a Christmas baby last year, so he will be one year old on the 25th! I just had to show everyone how cute he is!









As a treat, I bought a package of frozen chicken necks for the dogs - I've never fed them raw anything before, but they sure enjoy them! After that, I wrangled the dogs to sit under the Christmas tree for our annual photo - anyone who's done this knows it takes a lot of patience & a whole lot of luck! So, Merry Christmas from our home to yours!






Blast, Bizzie, Boo, Critter & Cactus

2 comments:

Sarah said...

He is a cutie!

Have a merry christmas!!!

p.s. glad Blast is feeling better too!

manymuddypaws said...

awww, great pic of the gang Penny!