About Me

My photo
My name is Penny & I'm an agility addict

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ditto & her playmate

















Of all the dogs in our house, Cactus
is the least playful.. she's the typical aloof sheltie & it's really beneath her to play, although she's not above stealing a toy & "storing" it in her kennel!
So Ditto seems to be on a mission to get Cactus to play! Cactus is not impressed...
(The pink shirt is just to cover a little rash she had on her belly)



Ditto went to her first puppy kindergarten class & did really well. There were puppies there from 9 wks old to 6 mo old. We had some instruction & then playtime. I was really impressed that she could play & tug with all that was going on! She really wanted to get a good game of chase me going, but didn't really have any takers. I think next week the dogs will be a little more relaxed & ready to play.

No comments: