About Me

My photo
My name is Penny & I'm an agility addict

Friday, May 13, 2011

Size doesn't matter..


Well, I had Ditto in for her shots yesterday... I weighed her & she's 4.5 lbs! She's huge! At 12 wks, Bizzie was only 2.8 lbs, and she's now about 6 lbs. She's still a great puppy - very inquisitive, friendly, loves people (just like her mom). She hasn't met too many other dogs since I was waiting for those second shots. She really can hold her own with our other dogs... we'll see how she does with dogs she doesn't know.
She hasn't mastered coming down the stairs yet, & keeps running up them & then gets very annoyed that she can't get down. She does all the cute puppy things like barking at herself in the mirror! I am so enjoying her!
Blast has just discovered that he can go toy shopping in the puppy pen just by jumping in, & today he enjoyed Ditto's lunch! Have to watch that boy every minute!
Bizzie still plays a lot with Ditto, but jumps on the couch to get away from her when she's had enough... well, it won't be long before Ditto is going to make it up onto the couch...

Still having lots of problems with my hip & leg, hopefully can be feeling better soon - doing lots of physio & chiro.

No comments: