About Me

My photo
My name is Penny & I'm an agility addict

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wee Wednesday

I entered Boo in the Wee Wed trial this week - we did snooker & jumpers.
The snooker didn't last long, my fault, nearly punted him out of the tunnel, then got a little out of place & got in his way, so he backjumped, which is not a habit of his.
He smoked the jumpers course - ran really well, & seems to be starting off faster, which is what we've been working on, so it was all good.

Today I took the young'uns out to Wet Ck for a practice.
Blast did quite well paying attention - had one little run off, but was good for the rest & there were a few other dogs there, so that was good.
We did some jump exercises, I worked on getting him to play with a toy as a reward since he doesn't always want to do that when he's not at home. Weird, since at home that's all he wants to do!
Bizzie did awesome, we've been working on her start line since she likes to run off as soon as the leash comes off. We did some rear cross work & that's coming along nicely.
Her weave poles are still needing work, but she's doing offside quite well now.

No comments: