About Me

My photo
My name is Penny & I'm an agility addict

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stupid Neighbors

Well, I got a complaint from the city yesterday about my dogs barking.

Kind of interesting since Wayne got one too & his dog is debarked!

Yes, our dogs will bark at birds, kids on the trampoline appearing over our fence, etc. but they only bark once or twice & they're in the house!

Wayne spoke to the neighbor who complained (although she didn't bother to say a word to us) & she said that she can hear the dogs bark in our den (whose window faces their front door) - she has 3 adult kids living at home who all SLAM the front door every time they go in & out -( it actually wakes me up every Sat nite about 2 AM. ) so the dogs bark when they hear the door slam... Now I'm not sure I want my dogs to be quiet when they hear a noise outside - this has become a big city with lots of break ins...

I guess the next time her kids park ACROSS the end of our driveway, I will call a tow truck - no more Mrs Nice Guy!


There, I feel much better now!

1 comment:

manymuddypaws said...

glad you feel better after your rant. i hate neighbors too!!!!