About Me

My photo
My name is Penny & I'm an agility addict

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Caught in the Act

Well, my better half, Wayne, has a sheltie called Cactus, who it turns out is quite a little sneak.

Tuesday morning Wayne left to go hunting & left Cactus loose in the kitchen - the rest of us were still in bed. Well, when I got up, I found Cactus standing on the kitchen table, munching on an apple (which was still in the bag). I'm not sure what possessed her since I always have a fruit bowl on the table & no one touches it.

The funniest part was she saw me coming & thought OH CRAP! but she couldn't figure out how to jump off the table! Remember this is an agility dog! Anyhow, we all got a giggle first thing in the morning...and she only ate one apple!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

PENNY!!! YAYA!!!!!

can't wait to hear more stories and adventures!!!