About Me

My photo
My name is Penny & I'm an agility addict

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Well, it was another busy weekend, as usual. Cooking dinner for 10 really cut into my doggie time!





We went out to Wet Ck to our club practice on Sunday.





Blast is doing better paying attention, but he did have one major zoomie which was probably my fault since I corrected his weaves one too many times - he can't take the pressure. I've been teaching him some tricks (which he loves!) to try to keep him busy & focused - at least that's the plan...

He did something rather odd at class last week - he limbo'd under a jump, but jumped all the rest. We put the bar down to 10" & he did the same thing.. and even left the bar up! Weird!





Bizzie did quite well - she's getting pretty good footwork in the weaves until she comes to the join between 2 sets of 6 weaves & then she takes little tiny steps till she gets the rhythm again - hopefully this will improve with practice. She still stops suddenly & stares at me every so often - I think she 's thinking - hey - where's my cookie? We have to deal with the cookie issue since at the last trial she ran off course after the first obstacle to try to climb up on the table to get her treats where I left them! She can be quite the little brat! Good thing she's cute!





I'm still resting Boo quite a bit - but he just wants to get out & run! He's running well these days, but now we need to work on tighter lines... always something!





I ran Cactus a little since Wayne couldn't come with us & whaddyaknow - she hit all her contacts, even when I kept running.... Hmmm... Now if she could just remember that the teeter is not a trampoline!

No comments: