About Me

My photo
My name is Penny & I'm an agility addict

Friday, October 10, 2008

Hallowe'en



We have a Hallowe'en trial to go to soon, & I have to come up with some costumes for the dogs.



Last year, Boo was a cowboy & won a prize, although he certainly wasn't impressed. Check out his photo!



Not sure what he'd like to be this year...



I have an idea for Bizzie - I went to Build A Bear & bought her a little outfit, but I'm not sure she'll cooperate & keep it on.


I had an outfit for Blast as well last year, but he got it off before we went 3 ft.


Trying to keep 3 dogs in costumes at one time is ... well.. like eating soup with a fork..

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i am going to have to eat a lot of soup with a fork to figure out three dogs in costumes too!!

I;ve been "practicing" already with them in theirs ....

Jane, not a bog fan of hers, she thinks it makes her butt look big :)

manymuddypaws said...

wait till you see my guys...cracks me right up!