About Me

My photo
My name is Penny & I'm an agility addict

Monday, October 20, 2008

Drum Roll Please..



And the Winner is.... Boo!


At the Training Troop Hallowe'en Trial Boo won the best dog costume with his clown impersonation! That's cause he was such a happy boy - not!


Blast was Crazy Frog but he had a hard time keeping his costume on...


Miss Bizzie had to stay in the car since she is in heat - and she had such a great costume, too... oh well, she can wear it next year.

What a fun trial it was - everyone seemed so relaxed on Saturday especially.
We had no Q's this weekend, but we had lots of fun - Boo ran well, but didn't get the gamble, I see a big training opportunity here for verbal directionals!

Blast did 4 runs on Saturday, which is the most he's ever done & he got better with every run - his jumpers round was really good, only 5 faults for running past a jump, it was a tough line for me to get in front of him, so he just ran ahead. On Sunday, he only had one run & kinda lost it & had a zoomie, but he did come back & finish the course with just 10 faults.
He was such a good boy, he got a new collar & leash!

Cactus did much better since Wayne has been growling at her! She won her Steeplechase class & got a Q! That's the first one in a long time!

2 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

I think that it was the frog costume that made blast behave :o)

Sarah said...

ya and the fact the K thought Blast was a TOY!! I don;t think K has ever heard a frog growl like that!!

I still don;t think he ever really figured it out ....

Boos' costume was killer funny.